Cardiac SciencesRegency Healthcare has been providing comprehensive and reliable cardiac treatment to patients for more than 20 years, particularly patients with complications like diabetes, kidney problems and neurological disorders. This is an important constituent unit of a multi-speciality hospital with all facilities available under one roof, round-the- clock. This fact has been duly recognized and appreciated widely by all patients treated here. For the last couple of decades, Regency Healthcare’s core strength has been cardiac care. Combined with the ongoing commitment to comprehensive health care, cardiac care has improved by leaps and bounds over the past decade.
This department is one of the best centers in our country. The availability of best healthcare professionals and latest equipment have made the center a first choice for cardiac care for both emergency and elective patients of central UP and adjoining areas.
- Coronary Care Unit
- Coronary Care Ambulance
- Non-Invasive Cardiac Diagnostic Unit
- Cardiac Consultation and Therapeutic Unit
- Interventional Cardiac Unit
- Pacemaker Clinic and Pacemaker Bank
- Preventive Healthcare in Cardiac areas
- First Hospital in private sector in UP to perform coronary angiography, coronary angioplasty, coronary stenting, drug eluting stent implantation, pacemaker implantation & valvuloplasty
- Perform 12000 echo, 700 TMT, 500 Holter and 1000 interventional procedures every year.
- Pacemaker bank has donated more than 100 pacemakers to very poor patients.
- In future plan to have EPS study and Nuclear cardiology facilities.
Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS)
The department of CTVS has a team of highly qualified and experienced Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiac Anesthetist, experienced nurses and technical staff. Two Operation Theaters with the most sophisticated equipment of international standards are located on the same floor which also houses the CCU, Post Operative Care and the Cath Lab.
At Regency, cardiac surgery of almost all kinds, from simple to complex are being performed as below:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Single and double valve replacement and repairs.
- Closure of ASD, VSD, &PDA
- Correction of tetrology and other congenital cardiac defects
- Vascular surgery.
- Closed Heart surgeries like pericardectomy and lung surgery.
- First Hospital in private sector in UP to start open heart surgery in 1995.
- Performed first beating heart bypass surgery in August 2000. More than 600 such operations have been done successfully and still counting.
- First bloodless bypass surgery in a patient of Jehovah witness performed in UP.
- More than 1500 cardiac surgeries including bypass, valve replacement and correction of congenital heart defects performed so far.
- Vascular surgeries including limb salvage surgeries for trauma patients done regularly.
- Thoracic surgeries done include chest injuries, emphysema surgery and lung resection.
- Plan to offer robotic bypass surgery and surgery for heart failure in near future.
FOR EMERGENCY CASES